WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Saturday 22 June 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Inspiration week- Fathers day with Natural Elements


SORRY THOUGHT ID BLOGGED THIS BUT FOUND IT IN MY DRAFTS OOPS 

hello everyone its inspiration week over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday and the theme is Fathers day with natural elements 


the fantastic sponsor this time is...

 Robyns Fetish who are offering the winner 4 digis of their choice





so using My Bike here is my fat page


My Bike-Emma Oliver.jpg

i coloured my image using promarkers then rounded it if with a corner punch
i then added some blue card to my fat page.
added my image then addded the green ribbon down the side.
i then added 3 blue gems up the left hand side
and the vine across the top.

i hope you like this xx

don't forget to enter the challenge with us you must follow this sketch below xx

2 comments:

  1. hi thought l would introduce myself to you personally, as l have got abit a time to do so.I am going round each individual person from Artistic Inspirational DT team mates, and l love your blog, and becoming a follower, do hope this is fine to do so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I need some help. I've been trying to get in touch with someone at Glitter n Sparkle. I sent two emails to the email address shown on the blog, but haven't rec'd a reply.

    I was the lucky winner of the QKR prize for Challenge 93. Could you get in touch so I work out details for claiming the digi prize? Thanks so much.

    Dee from Dee's Cards

    ReplyDelete