WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

DT for Platypus Creek- Flowers and Pearls

hello everyone its challnege time agai over at Platypus Creek and this time we would like to see Flowers and Pearls.

so using flower sketch one which an be found here, here is what i made...



i decided to make a topper.
i covered my card in purple card.
colouring my image with promarkers i then cut out and added to the card.
i then added 3 pearls to the bottom left hand corner.
pretty simple but ready to use for a quick last min card.

i hope you like this xx

1 comment: