WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

DT for Daisy Doodles Anything goes

hello everyone here is my dt card for Daisy Doodles where the theme is anything goes and also there is a naming competition going off over there so why not pop along and check it out.

so using wrinkles here is what i made,,


to make this i coloured the image using promarkers.
i then cut the bone out and wrote 'merry Christmas' on it for the sentiment 
i then added the bowl so it looked like it was behind the dog.
i hope you like it xx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card I love the adorable dog. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, what a wonderful image and I love your card. I'm looking forward to working with you hun Karen x

    ReplyDelete