so here is what i came up with....
to make this i printed out the digi on to acetate then used blue embossing powder on parts of the face. i also used a slight dusting of the embossing powder to lightly colour the face. i then punched a hole in the top and added the blue ribbon.
here i printed the digi on to car and coloured bits in using black promarker the did the lips in red.
i used a black white and red flowers and leave backing paper adding some red patterned paper behind the digi and a red ribbon down the side.
here i coloured the digi using different coloured pale promarkers i then used blue and gold backing paper adding the blue feathers behind the mask.
i hope you like these :)
i am entering this in to the following challenges:
monday 3rd sept
wednesday 12th sept
tuesday 18th sept
wednesday 19th sept
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ occupation-drama theatre