WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

DT Card For Critter Sketch



The theme of the challenge this week at http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  is 'odd challenge' for this challenge you have to follow the 'recipe' of 1 ribbon 3 buttons and 5 brads/eyelets



This Months sponsor is the fantastic 'Robyn's Fetish'





I decided to go with the baby pink and blue theme as pink is my favourite colour :) i coloured the image using promarkers.
I then place the image at an angle on some pink flower backing paper (from stash)
I then added the pink checked ribbon across the bottom with the 5 brads attached (from stash)
Then at the top i added the 3 buttons and for extra detail i added leafs threading them through the centre of each button 

***JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT BACKLINKING BUT HAVE BEEN INFORMED I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LINK TO THE PICTURE ONLY SO IM GOING TO RELINK HOPE THATS OK WITH ALL THE DT FOR ALL CHALLENGES ENTERED XXX

10 comments:

  1. ow it looks so lovely !! hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love pink too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, this lovely hun, love the colors and such a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Emma, loving the image and the embellishments and colours you have used are lovely.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, I love the cute image and the pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took a bit of finding!lol!
    You might want to re-link your card at The Crafty Pad as the link takes you directly to the photo & not to your post. That means we can't leave you comments!
    Your card is very pretty!Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Ribbon Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got it! Now I think I accidently deleted you previous entry - I'm sorry!! Please go ahead and reenter it if you have time!! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with me at Amusing Challenges this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your precious baby card with the most dainty details. Very pretty. ;)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge for June, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card and so much detail!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete